Here's a site I setup in about 20 minutes (it's a template, no design work):
- The tools are simple, straightforward and intuitive. The user interface is obviously based on Microsoft's desktop applications, and it shows. Remember that the definition of "intuitive" is actually "familiar", so despite the lack of "new and different", this thing works very well for what it is designed to do.
- Dare I say it? It's easier to understand what is going on than in Google Sites.
- The apps get a helping hand from the desktop versions of Microsoft Office. The experience, again, is better as a result.
- It's not completely free. (Google lets you remove the branding; MS doesn't unless you pay.)
- You'll never give up Windows and Office this way.